Friday, November 8, 2013

VENOM THE CHEETAH

VENOM
THE
CHEETAH












METAPHORS:
Gods
Heaven
Vanish
Everywhere
Haunt
CHARACTERS:
Venom
Zack
James
Jack
Jonah
John
Ben
Destrow
Vynom
PROTAGONIST:
All stories that take 
place in the same 
universe are in this 
series. The original 
stories are about 
before the 
protagonist was 
born. The 
protagonist is Venom.








The Bite-Force and every villain died of a magic disease. They were put into a gem. The gem divided into seven peaces. The Earth was in danger because of an alien from a distant world. His name was Vynom. When there is a villain, there is a hero. An orphan stole many things for his survival. He found one seventh of the gem and put it in his pocket. He was a cheetah in ripped clothes. His name was Venom. He was found by police.

VENOM: Please, don't harm me!

Venom ran away as fast as he could but he was found. A man in a cloak walked by them. That man was me, Destrow. I used my powers to put the police to sleep and I took Venom with me. I introduced him to five other orphan-thieves, including a red cat named Zack, a skunk named Ben, a bengal tiger named James, a hawk named John, a rat named Jack, and a mouse named Jonah. I had them become a team of ninja called V-Team and I had Venom be the leader. I had them place the gems in belts and wear the belts. The gained the powers the gems had. I told them about the history of the Sacred Gems. They gained amazing speed, high jumping, stealth, strength, vision, hearing, fighting, intelligence, memory, and skill. I gave them black suits with silver, steel armor on them. I gave them each a sword to put to put in sheaths in there belts and small, automatic guns. These weapons were given power from there gems. Both, heroes and weapons, were immortal, if not killed, because of these gems. I sent them to travel every planet to stop Vynom. They eventually did so. They became the greatest heroes to ever live because of there gems. How could such thieves become such gods? Perhaps we'll never know. I told them I'd visit them..... in there dreams. Venom has a great friendship with Zack. They were in a jungle one day in Africa.

VENOM: Hey, Zack! What are you eating?!

Zack was eating some kind of plant that gave him hallucinations.

ZACK: Venom, you got three arms! And you're covered in ice cream! You were in a magical land of unicorns, pixies, fairies, butterflies, and desserts!

VENOM: Stop eating that plant! It makes you hallucinate!

Venom grabbed the plant.

ZACK: My head hurts. Venom, where's your ice cream. And your cake.

VENOM: There was none. You ate a poisonous plant.

Venom was tempted to eat some of the plant. And so he did.

VENOM: I'm seeing everything now. I see everything. Life's secrets. I see magic, and desserts, and ponies, and angels. Are we in Heaven?

ZACK: I always thought death would be painful. But it has great dessert.

Zack was eating dirt which he thought was cake. They both shook there heads. They saw the others.

BEN: Your breath stinks, guys. What did you eat?

JAMES: They ate something called Hallucia. It makes them hallucinate.

JOHN: Why would you eat this?

JACK: You can't just eat stuff.

Venom saw people from Vynom's army come by. They defeated them all. The left. Only one saw what happened. Vynom came and was upset.

SOLDIER: I'm so sorry, sir. They could vanish with there speed. They were everywhere. They will be haunting us like how you haunt the universes.

VYNOM: How dare you fail me. One more time and you're gonna get it.

Venom fought Vynom for the first time. He defeated him and sent him and his army to a far away land. He only defeated him the first of many times. He was soon to return with a bigger army. But for now, there is peace. They are still traveling and they will search everywhere. Many more places to search and all the time they need.

No comments:

Post a Comment