Friday, November 8, 2013

VENOM 2: THE DARK GEM

VENOM 2
THE DARK GEM












VENOM
VYNOM
DESTROW
ZACK
BEN
JOHN
JACK
JONAH










Welcome back! As I said before, Venom saved us all. Yet, there are still things to be found. Vynom found the seventh part of the gem. The darkest part where all of the dark powers the past heroes had were stored. It was pitch black, bright blue, bright red, and purple. He put it in a belt and gained it's amazing powers. He built a sword and gun that had the Gem's Powers. The Venom-Team was in a forest-planet, searching for the final seventh peace of the gems.

ZACK: Venom, Venom, look what I've found! Some of the Hallucia. It will make us see amazing, heavenly things.

VENOM: Let's not eat old things. Mostly, ones you've found in the forest because they're always involving poison, an illness, or living animals you think are dead. Mainly, the animal thing.

ZACK: Common, this has... "I-Don't-Know" on it.

VENOM: Some kind of fungus no one know's about. Like I said, no eating what you find.

Zack dropped the Hallucia and walked toward him.

ZACK: Ben's looking for ya. He says the leader should be planning attacks on Vynom.

BEN: That's exactly what I said. I meant it.

JONAH: Have you made any plans? At least one?

VENOM: Possibly. Yes, I do.. not. I have come up with us.. if you want me to have. We come into his forest lair, which is supposed to be on this planet, and destroy his army, person by person. We take his new gem and destroy it.

When they needed the most, I appeared to help them. My spirit was in front of them. Practically clear and hard to see. Bright and blinding. Pure white powers and imagination around me.

DESTROW: The new gem he has is the Dark Gem. As powerful as yours just darker. A different choice of side than yours. The only thing we know is that they're connected,.. in a way. No need to worry. His army is just a bunch of people together thinking they are strong enough to defeat your Gems of Power.

VENOM: That's fantastic! Now about my plan. If any of you have ideas, please tell me them now. I can combine them with my plan to create this amazing battle. One that will never be forgotten. Like the last one.

Vynom came and attacked. Luckily, thanks to Venom, he was stopped. His gem was still with him and his army yet they were taken care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment